Memphis Black Octagon with Orange Beads Earrings
The designer reinterprets the classy forms of art deco for this pair of earrings. Refined black plated studs carry polished elongated octagons. The orange beads offer a pop of subtle color, while the faceted crystals on the hoops give a discreet shine. This pair of earrings, with its timeless style, fits many looks, outdoing temporary fashion trends.
- How to wear it: with a white satin blouse or mariniere top and black suit.
- Natural semiprecious stones may slightly vary because they are unique to each piece.
- Flawlessly made in our Athenian atelier.
- All KP items are delivered in a velvet pouch placed within our branded paper box.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver studs and butterfly fasteners, black plated nickel-free metal.
- Gem Type: white faceted crystals
- Materials: acrylic beads and black resin
- Dimensions: Length: 7 cm