Claudia Gold Plated Long Chain Necklace With Charms and Green Beads
Inspired by Sicily, the designer creates for S/S 19 long impressive necklaces with a cosmopolitan vibe. The Italian island is the crossroad of different civilizations. The designer encapsulates this spirit by using various rare materials: vintage bracelets (used as chains) are combined with carved howlite, faceted sandstone beads and contemporary charms. The outcome is this eye catching necklace which will perfectly enrich your summer wardrobe. Open the side closure in order to transform this long necklace into a two string short.
How to wear it: pair it with a crispy white long shirt dress and sandals.
- Vintage materials may slightly vary because they are unique to each piece.
- Meticulously produced in our Athenian atelier.
- All KP jewelry carry a metal tag of authenticity.
- All KP items are delivered in a velvet pouch placed within our branded paper box.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Metal: gold plated brass vintage chain, gold plated brass charms/ beads and gold plated 925 sterling silver lobster fastening.
- Materials: carved jade and howlite, green resin beads, acrylic turquoise tubes, faceted semiprecious sandstone.
- Dimensions: Length: 90 cm