Tia Chrysoprase and Amethyst Necklace
This one-off necklace is characteristic of our eclectic style. This is evident in the use of high quality semiprecious stones such as chunky chrysoprase, carved green magnesite and faceted translucent amethyst. Various gold plated ethnic adornments, provide a distinctive mix and match look to the total. You may adjust its height by the use of its suede and fabric cords. Exceptional in style and handpicked materials, this piece of jewellery is a modern classic to enhance many looks from city casual to bohemian chic.
- How to wear it: over a soft beige cashmere twin set, or with a long boho dress.
- A metal KP tag ensures the authenticity of the piece.
- It is handmade by trained experts in our Athenian atelier.
- Natural semiprecious stones may slightly vary because they are unique to each piece.
- All KP items are delivered in a velvet pouch placed within our branded paper box.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Metal: gold plated vintage brass metal.
- Gem type: roughly cut chrysoprase, carved magnesite, faceted purple amethyst, white faceted tiny crystals.
- Dimensions: Length: Adjustable from Minimum: 26 cm Maximum: 57 cm