Betty Gold Plated Vintage Short Necklace with Grey Pearls
This unique one off necklace comes from our Treasure Hunt collection of rare and vintage finds. The crystal necklace, from the 1960’s, was found in tact and carries its original metal tag. Light grey fresh water pearls and faceted hematite gracefully adorned the gold plated metal piece. The pearls diminish in size echoing the beautiful lines of the vintage necklace. This exceptional creation with its contemporary twist is a classic piece to keep.
- How to wear it: as a choker over a soft beige cashmere twin set, or longer over a bohemian dress.
- A metal KP tag ensures the authenticity of the piece.
- It is handmade by trained experts in our Athenian atelier.
- Natural semiprecious stones may slightly vary because they are unique to each piece.
- All KP items are delivered in a velvet pouch placed within our branded paper box.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Metal: gold plated vintage brass metal.
- Gem type: grey fresh water pearls, faceted hematite, white faceted tiny crystals.
- Dimensions: Length: Adjustable from Minimum: 36 cm Maximum: 42 cm.